Sierra has announced today that the demo for the Playstation3 version will be available on May 8th. The Xbox 360 version has already hit the marketplace and is currently available for donwnload.
The Bourne Conspiracy demo will feature:
- A look into how The Bourne Conspiracy combines original missions with memorable film moments to plunge players into the role of both trained Treadstone assassin and a malfunctioning government weapon on the run
- Brutal hand-to-hand combat choreographed by the films' fight coordinator and stunt legend Jeff Imada, recreating Bourne's signature combat style and ability to weaponize everyday objects in his environment
- Shooting using cover, wallwork, and use of destructible objects to distract and destroy enemies, along with a unique 'expert kill' shooting takedown system
- Seamless movement between hand-to-hand combat and gunplay, combined with unique 'escape & evade' game play where Bourne must escape deadly situations, all framed by relentless pace and camera techniques inspired by the cinematography of the films
- A taste of Bourne-style high speed pursuit, with a re-imagining of the escape from Paris sequence through a thrill-a-minute, arcade-racing inspired police car chase