Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Bethesda: No Plans for any Fallout 3 DLC for the PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Recently TheBitBag received a few emails asking if Bethesda will release any DLC for Fallout 3 on the PlayStation 3. To quote:

I can't believe I didn't ask Pete this question when I interviewed him. I did what any journalist would do... I sent him an email.

Pete's response was quick and straight to the jugular:

Fallout 3 DLC is for Xbox 360 and PC.

Now in yesterday's interview, Pete told me that they always planned on releasing DLC. So it's not like Microsoft came in and asked them to create it like they did with Rockstar.

Maybe Microsoft just liked what they were doing and bought the exclusive rights across the board. This means that any DLC released for Fallout 3 will always be 360/PC exclusive.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    *Sigh* Let Microsoft have their moment I guess. They won't last another generation.

this game was junk. no big loss

damn, I loved the original game

Fallout 3 was a good game, but no where near as awesome as the original Fallout games. Check out Fallout 3 aka Van Buren the original fallout 3 that never came into being.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News