Bethesda Announce Skyrim v1.2 PS3 Update is Now Live, Detailed
Today Bethesda have announced that the Skyrim version 1.2 PS3 update is now live, and have detailed the changes below as follows:
Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3 (labeled 2.01 on PSN).
The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.
So what does the new update cover? Details below...
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
• Dragon corpses now clean up properly
• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
After releasing the 1.2 update, we will continue to monitor forums, blogs, etc. for issues you are reporting, and we will keep you updated on further updates to improve your gameplay experience. Thanks for playing Skyrim.
I've just about finished Skyrim now. Only got a handful of misc missions left. I've done all the main missions. Its a great game, looks good but it doesn't have an ending. Even after the main parts are finished it just keeps going without any movie or anything to say you've finished it.
Would be nice if it had some kind of ending to say congrats you did it but it doesn't. Oh, was that a spoiler of sorts? A spoiler as I've told everyone to expect nothing at the end...
cared 3 dragons? Don't you mean killed? I'm so powerful now I kill dragons in about 5 hits. Well it was 5 last time I killed one. I'm level 100 on just about everything now, just have to start filling the things I don't use like stealth and pick pocket and conjuring and things like that.
I got the misc missions to go. The small missions like collect all 100 gems. I doubt I'll do that one as I only have 3 and I've unlocked just about everywhere on the map.
It's a really fun game but I think I've finished it. It's starting to not be much fun anymore. There is nothing to do so I walk around doing the small missions and helping people or just kill them if I dont like their mission.
Thats where Fallout New Vegas was great. Its actually bigger than Skyrim but you had a goal and an ending so its a better game.
Last edited by spunkybunny; 11-29-2011 at 12:34 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost