Following up on their previous patch, today Bethesda announced that the Skyrim version 1.3 PS3 update is now live on PSN with the changes detailed below.
To quote: The update is now up on XBox Live and available on PSN in Europe. We'll let you know when it's live in North America. For PC players, the Large Address Aware update is currently in testing. More to come soon.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
More PlayStation 3 News...