Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Battlefield: Bad Company to Have 300MB Install on PS3

The package shot for the PS3 version of Battlefield: Bad Company reveals the game will require a 300MB install. The X-Box 360 version of the game only requires 2MB of space.

To quote: Reedix sent in a comparison picture of the boxes of EA's upcoming Battlefield: Bad Company on the PLAYSTATION 3 and X-Box 360. What he noticed was that the PLAYSTATION 3 requires 300MB of space while the X-Box 360 version requires 2MB of space.

He got these box shots from the PS3 and 360 pages for the game on GameStop.com.

Is 300MB a reasonable HDD requirement for PS3 owners, or are they taking a back seat to 360 owners?

More PlayStation 3 News...

xpvtlag Guest
    i think it is, i mean ps3 IS free online, 360 has what, 20 gigs? 12 gigs? of memory? i don't know which, but ps3 can have up to 40, 60, and more.. so i guess it is reasonable space.

painkiller10 Guest
    Not too bad, Bad company will be worth it. Looks like an increasing number of games are doing this now.

lolle Guest
    Who Cares about the 300MB Install ? When i see that Bourne Consp. needs 5Gigs, then i am happy about this nice 300 MB Install

Does someone knows what MGS4 needs for Install ?