PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78

whats types of media does the Mplayer play? Is it for playing mpeg and dvd movies?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by trip2hard View Post
    whats types of media does the Mplayer play? Is it for playing mpeg and dvd movies?
    A quick Google (or Wikipedia) could have answered that, but from the MPlayer site though:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.html

Question

I'm thinkin about installing YDL myself but I've got one tiny question

Are all of the SNES games running at full speed?

why do i keep gettin an error when trying to install using yum?

what does the error mean?

[Register or Login to view code]

can anyone help me out with this?
    Last edited by drumky87; 09-26-2008 at 12:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Instead of abusing your time by installing all this stuff manually, with probably a low amount of knowledge (Why else would you need a manual ?) you could also install Megabox, which is a linux distro aimed to be XBMC like, but based on Gentoo & Freevo.

Plus, it comes with p2p and emu's preinstalled. Sixaxis as a mouse support etc, it all just works. Beta's are to be found @ Megalandia.com.

I already have install ydl 6.0 but when i try to install the mplayer or the vlc it shows this:

What should i do?

Thanks.. Just need to get a USB mouse and keyboard and I'm ready to go.

./configure && make when i type this in nothing happen it tells me

what do i do ?

I got a question about the way that you install updates and install programs using the terminal and yum install. Is there a way to install udf 2.5 support for PS3/YDL? noob here hope this isn't a dumb question iths just that everytime i try to install i can't understand the steps

2.5. Extract to the folder /root/linux (That's just how I did it so I don't want to change anything)
    (Placing the RAR in root and then right-click "extract here" will do this)

I dont understand this part of how to extract to this folder or if i need to make the folder first which i dont know how to do either

thanks

it worked fine for me.. thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78