We're back in action after a two week "layoff," as Garnett perhaps inaccurately put it. And even though this traditionally the slowest part of the year for gaming news, we've still got a lot to catch up on. Shane finally unpacks his PS3 for some quality time with Gran Turismo HD and Motorstorm. After calling in aerial funk support, Luke gets past the Jamiroquai song in Elite Beat Agents, John's been playing himself some of that Crackdown, and Garnett tried to play Supreme Commander.
Click here to download the latest show, listen to our past shows, or to subscribe to us for free from the iTunes Music Store.
Garnett and John get their listen and drink on, respectively.
- Gran Turismo HD
- Elite Beat Agents
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Ridge Racer 7
- Titan QuestSupreme Commander
Four Minute Warning
- Will Sony and Microsoft go with a more interactive control scheme?
- Are games getting too dumbed-down?
- Where do we see the industry in the far, far future?
- If we weren't in the games industry, what would we be doing?
- Is there any hope for the point-and-click adventure game?
How does the PS3's release affect the PSP?
- Even more new HD movie hybrids.
- Capcom hires a Hollywood liason.
- PS3 going to sell 75 million?
- No force feedback for the PS3 (and Gran Turismo 5).
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops sequel.
- Wii Porn.
- Using Google Maps to find Wii friend codes.
- The January Virtual Console lineup (in Japan).
- Microsoft puts out nothing for XBLA.
- Early Christmas sales report.
- The Stampers leave Rare.
- Halo 3 beta "ships" with Crackdown.
- Halo 3 appears in Iraq.
- BioShock confirmed for June release.
- EA cancels LOTR: The White Council?
- Battlestar Galactica...not an MMO?
What's happening with the XBL Video Marketplace.
Luke and Shane, together again.
NEXT WEEK: Hands-on playtime and an interview with the producers of Command & Conquer 3 for PC and 360.
Thanks to 1UP.com for sharing the news with us!