07-15-2008 #1wicked insanity Guest
World of Warcraft Patch 2.4.3 Goes Live
Here are the full patch notes:
- Dispel effects will no longer attempt to remove effects that have 100% dispel resistance.
- Parry Rating, Defense Rating, and Block Rating: Low-level players will now convert these ratings into their corresponding defensive stats at the same rate as level 34 players.
- Haris Pilton has launched a new line of bags and jewelry. Check her out in the World's End Tavern!
- Mounts at 30?! Yes, it's true: Apprentice Riding and mounts are now available at level 30. Training costs 35 gold.
- Blood Elf flightmasters outside of Silvermoon City and Tranquillien have traded their bats in for glorious fire-breathing dragonhawks.
- Alcohol cooldowns have been rolled into Drinks: All 10-second cooldowns have been removed and replaced with the 1-second Drink cooldown.
- Numerous flying non-combat pets have had their flight height modified to no longer skim along the ground: captured firefly, dragonhawk hatchlings, moths, owls, parrots, phoenix hatchling, spirit of summer, sprite darter, and tiny sporebat.
- Nether Ray Fry (a non-combat pet) is now available from the Skyguard Quartermaster
- Equipping an item will now cancel any spell cast currently in progress.
- Placing an item in your bank will now cancel any spell cast currently in progress if the spell was cast by that item.
- When a stun wears off, the creature that was stunned will prefer the last target with the highest threat, versus the current target.
- Barkskin: The cost of this spell is now reduced by Tree of Life Form.
- Growl: Pets will no longer generate additional threat from this ability based on attack power buffs cast on them. Attack power buffs on their master will still indirectly increase the threat generated by the pet's Growl.
- Pet Aggro: Pets will no longer generate threat immediately from being summoned.
- Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor, and Molten Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Greater Blessing of Light Rank 1: This spell will no longer overwrite Greater Blessing of Light Rank 2.
- Summon Warhorse is now available at level 30.
- Mind Vision: This effect will now be cancelled immediately on targets who use an Invisibility Potion or Gnomish Cloaking Device.
- Spiritual Healing: Ranks 2-5 of this talent will no longer prevent refreshing Prayer of Mending.
- Cheat Death: This talent has been rebalanced significantly. Killing blows are no longer 100% absorbed. If the Rogue is below 10% health, the killing blow is still completely absorbed; if the Rogue is over 10% health, enough damage will be absorbed to reduce the Rogue's health down to 10%. For the following 3 seconds, damage is not always reduced by 90%; it is now reduced by a maximum of 90%, depending on how much resilience the Rogue has. The damage reduction will be four times the damage reduction resilience causes against critical strikes.
- Sinister Calling now increases damage to Backstab and Hemorrhage by 1/2/3/4/5%(down from 2/4/6/8/10% .)
- Earth Elemental: This pet will now leash back to its totem when pulled beyond 50 yards away.
- Lightning Overload: This talent will no longer do excessive damage when used with Lightning Bolt Ranks 2-10.
- Curse of Shadows: This spell has been removed.
- Curse of Elements: This spell now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Health Funnel: This ability will now cancel channeling when the target pet is Banished.
- Ritual of Summoning: The mana cost of this spell will now be properly deducted when cast.
- Summon Felsteed is now available at level 30.
- Revenge: Ranks 1-5 of this ability now have damage ranges instead of fixed damage values (like ranks 6-8.)
- The time available to accept the option to "Enter Battle" for a battleground has been reduced to 1 minute and 20 seconds (previously 2 minutes) in order ot give each side more time to get a full complement of players before the battle begins.
- The Warsong Gulch flag can no longer be picked up at the same time as a flag is capped.
- Rocket Boots Xtreme and Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite can no longer be used in the arena. These no longer have a failure chance.
- Zoning into an instance on a PvE realm will now drop your PvP flag.
- Alchemy: Philosopher's Stone now requires 200 Alchemy.
- Cooking: Juicy Bear Burgers now correctly increase healing as well as spell damage.
- Jewelcrafting: Activated beneficial effects from jewelcrafting trinkets can no longer be dispelled.
- Mining: Green quality gems can be found in mining nodes again. The drop rate of blue gems from mining nodes remains unchanged.
- Tailoring: Removed the cooldown from regular Mooncloth.
Herb bags can now hold Un'goro Soil and Evergreen Pouches.
Mycah of Sporeggar has discovered how to create 28 slot herb bags.
New Tailoring patterns are available from Haughty Modiste in
Steamwheedle Port, Tanaris: Haliscan Jacket and Haliscan Pantaloons.
- Bhag'thera now spawns at a normal quest spawn rate.
- For the quests, Intercepting the Mana Cells and Maintaining the Sunwell Portal, phased characters will not be able to see non-phased character AoE effects and vice-versa.
- For the quests, Intercepting the Mana Cells and Maintaining the Sunwell Portal, pets gaining/losing phase status will now properly break off combat from unphased/phased opponents.
For the rest of the list check out the link above!
More PlayStation 3 News...