- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Video: XCM Introduces a Mini Stick for Mobile Gaming Demo
Today the XCM Team has officially introduced their new XCM Mini Stick for Mobile Gaming alongside a video demo of it in action below!
To quote from their official site: Choose the right stick of your choice for your favorite mobile game from a 3-piece mini stick:
- XBox 360 analog stick shape concave design, PS3 analog stick shape convex design and D-pad shape.
- To use the mini sticks, a player simply sticks it in place and starts.
- Arcade game stick compatible with mobile / iPhone, iPad and tablets
- Add a real physical mini joystick to your mobile phone or tablet for enhanced gaming precision
- Works with most of games
- No wires or batteries required
- Won't damage the screen
- Easy to remove and reposition
- Suction cup
- Contact touch-screen sensitivity
More PlayStation 3 News...
06-18-2012 #2Tepoo Guest
i don't want to be rude but "you don't damage your ipad screen at all" is a lie.
with a little button, who creates pressure, on those screens you damage them more then with normal fingers.
06-18-2012 #3babyjoe00069 Guest
actually its not hard to have the proper material under the so called buttons which are probably more like padding rather than buttons just like the screen protectors and stylus pens. Most have material to touch the screen without causing any damage.
06-18-2012 #4HeyManHRU Guest
I think this is both a good and bad idea. I give them credit for thinking about this, but would it really make a game easier or just more annoying?