Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Xsquader Guest

Is there still a PS3 News IRC channel?

I've been gone some years. Just wondering. No one probably remembers me anymore though except maybe Admin and CJPC.

I do, and so does CJPC I'm sure.. there hasn't been an IRC channel for a few years, mostly due to a lack of time to sit and chat in one.

However, it's nice to see ya back here Xsquader! We had some fun times years ago HEHE

Xsquader Guest
    Yeah we did. I can understand that. I just wasn't sure. I actually did have a PS3 for like a month a couple years back and then beat MGS4 then sold it. My 360 was stolen, I also sold my Wii. I have become mainly a PC gamer over the years.

My daughter is 2 and a half now. How time flies. It seems like it was yesterday I was 14 running across the PS2 Ownz IRC channel lol. Now im 24. I might not be around much but I will always check in from time to time as you know I do as we did have some fun times years ago lol.

BTW did you know Krawl has something to do with the warped tour? or at least he did last I talked to him a few years back. What next CJPC is a famous baseball player?

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    Woah, that's a really long time Xsquader. But it's weird people are still coming here peau a peau, also if they wasn't here for years. I would definitely visit an IRC of PS3N - if there exist one.