Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 567 ... Last
    GrandpaHomer Guest
    While I'm not posting every day I am logged in whole week and actively browsing forums at least 5 days a week. I'm sure few of you "know" me from here for a while and I do have experiences from moding several other forums as well. Can't promisse to be here 24/7 but if and when I'll be around I'll help to my best.

GH

elser1 Guest
    you're here all the time homer and i thought you were a mod. LOL

apply and i'd back you not that i have anything than than my opinion but you would make a good mod.

TitanTX Guest
    Good luck to everyone

daveshooter Guest
    Any news on whose the next mod? I thought Grandpahomer along side Foo would be asset to this site.

Not yet, been busy lately keeping up with everything else but I will reply back when we go through the candidates and select them don't worry.

dovez0 Guest
    Hi may I put in my offer to be considered am on the site at 6 hrs per day, and i would seriously like to be considered for a post please

Arrow

OK this is the list of Forum Moderator candidates, excluding a few who replied with offtopic comments, voting for others but uninterested themselves, and those who decided not to since initially posting in here:

PS3 News Forum Moderator Candidates (Alphabetically)
    • 4DoorITR
    • BluRay
    • Brian10122
    • Daveyshamble501
    • dovez0
    • fantopoulos
    • Gaarasaiyan
    • GrandpaHomer
    • jensen76
    • Lando43
    • LiQUiDxSNaKe
    • niwakun
    • orive
    • sgnmg4ever
    • silencephaze
    • stretch30
    • TheZander
    • Tinklebell
    • TitanTX
    • tulla2010
    • XBINX Cyro

Over the next few days we will select between 5 to 7 tops and I will reply back with who we've chosen to be a Forum Moderator based on the criteria in the first post along with some other member feedback in this thread.

THANKS to everyone in advance who offered to help make PS3News.com a better place too!!

elser1 Guest
    for me i gotta give big props to grandpahomer he has been here for years most days always helping and the others are fine to. we have such a great community here at ps4news.com we are lucky.

thanks to all who want to help.

good luck all

shery21 Guest
    I am also interested

TitanTX Guest
    You are welcome elser1

Page 6 of 9 First ... 567 ... Last