Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 71 of 86 First ... 216170717281 ... Last
    racer0018 Guest
    If you are willing to pay for shipping I can help you out. You will have to message me and we can talk more. Thanks.

Lurker Guest
    I've been literally lurking this site for near 3 years now. Yet I'm still confused as to how to become a Contributor (almost sure the requisites changed throughout my time here, lol).

I have a CECHG01 needing a downgrade, and possibly a CECH-2101A slim dualboot. Been meaning to get a price quote for a long time now, but obviously, it's not possible yet.

It's been covered many times before, currently you must have (2) Quality Posts longer than 1 sentence made recently that are not in this section to use the PM system here.

racer0018 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I've been literally lurking this site for near 3 years now. Yet I'm still confused as to how to become a Contributor (almost sure the requisites changed throughout my time here, lol).

I have a CECHG01 needing a downgrade, and possibly a CECH-2101A slim dualboot. Been meaning to get a price quote for a long time now, but obviously, it's not possible yet.
    I have sent you a pm. Thanks.

racer0018 Guest
    As of today all nand ps3s are 10 dollars cheaper for good. Thanks.

BlurZz Guest
    I have $50 dollars and a ps3 that needs to be jailbroken! Where do I sign?! But seriously where do I sign.

racer0018 Guest
    I sent you a message. Thanks.

BlurZz Guest
    I emailed you back! Thanks!

racer0018 Guest
    And another one sent back. thanks

I got 36 going out today. So if I got yours by the weekend it is done and on its way back. Thanks

graham Guest
    downgrade CECH-20xxA?

software version 4.41.

Page 71 of 86 First ... 216170717281 ... Last