Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 5 of 6 First ... 456 Last
    Bartholomy Guest
    Boss, either 5 mins is ok for edit, pleeeease

Probably won't happen, mainly as that is why we have a preview option... so when making a post you can preview as many edits as you like before your final submit. Maybe some members aren't aware of it though... below is a pic.

chr15m Guest
    have noticed, probably due to lack of scene action quite a number of game threads i.e, double number / yes no / questions only. how bout some small flashgame with weekly high score. maybe something small like 'hangman' just a thought.

Lightbulb

One thing we could do similar to that for the new year is readd the vBulletin arcade (ibProArcade: vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101554 or v3 Arcade: vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253211) we had a few years back, which offers several flash games... then in the Off Topic forum members could pick a game and do weekly competitions to see who could get the highest score in it.

Last I recall the vBulletin arcade even offers stats and virtual trophies to the highest score in each, which may come in handy for competitions, etc.

daveshooter Guest
    Thanks for your reply Boss, the trouble with myself is proof reading my own posts. I find after I have posted I see new mistakes that did not seem to be there before, . But that's just my word blindness. lol

I do like the idea of flash games, as there are so many cool one's out there, and with a members high score on your profile will make it all more fun..

Tidusnake666 Guest
    Yeah, flash game ideas is awesome!

HeyManHRU Guest
    Maybe users can get an Automatic +Rep when their answer in the "PS3 Help & Support" section has been chosen as the correct answer.

Tidusnake666 Guest
    I second that, it's been one of my top wishes for the site

At some point over the next couple weeks (likely over the holiday) I will go through all of these pages and compile a list in the first post of all the ideas- Thanks to everyone who shared their feedback thus far.

Erz Guest
    Admin, if possible can we edit our own post multiple times?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 456 Last