- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Nintendo Wii Homebrew Channel updated!
The popular HBC has been updated today, with the following changes:
* you don't need to eject your memcards anymore
* switched from IOS35 to IOS21, this makes the hbc usable on older firmware
* improved SD card loading performance (thanks, svpe!)
* improved some translations
* the IP label isn't cut off anymore
* fixed argv support when loading SD apps
* fixed a minor wiiload issue
* the SD app entries are now sorted alphabetically
* wiimote rumble support
* installer overhaul, it now warns you if your System Menu is too new (future updates)
Those interested can download it from the link above, or via the update function in your previously installed HBC.
More PlayStation 3 News...