Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: New to xbox 360

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    ekrboi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    If I have done a Wii , a Psp and build the computers that my family has do you think I would be able to do it?
    i would say yes if you just trying to flash the dvd drive to play back up games.. if you have done a wii and psp at least seems you can follow instructions.. like they person said above.. read a few tutorials.. watch some you tube vids and when you feel confident.. go for it.. there are many good tutorials out there!! just follow instructions carefully.

if you have a jtagable xbox and am thinking of doing it DEF go for it you wont regret it!! good soldering skills are a must though.. and the same as above.. once you have the hardware setup and you know its working.. follow instructions (tutorials)!!! if you have limited experience with hardware mods i would really suggest the cygnos360 "mod chip" its easy to install (still needs soldering).. simple usb connection and pretty easy to use software for reading/writing the nand and access to xellous without the need of a barbaric TV =P

Happy modding!

shummyr Guest
    I would recommend paying the small fee and having someone do it for you, along with reflashing your dvd drive to read backups and you will be set

tjay17 Guest
    I got it done with no problems, thanks for the help.

Page 2 of 2 First 12