- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Maxgear Cross Fight Converter for XBox 360 Controller on Wii / Wii U
Today the XCM Team have released their new Maxgear Cross Fight Converter for the XBox 360 Controller to be used on a Wii / Wii U console.
Below are the details from their official page manual, to quote: Maxgear Cross Fight Converter Usage Manual
Before using this product, read this manual carefully and retain it for future reference.
<1> Connect to the Wii Remote.
<2> USB port, connect to the Wii/Wii U console.
<3> “-” button.
<4> “+” button.
<5> USB port, connect to the Xbox 360 controller.
<6> Rapid fire indicator.
<7> Rapid fire button.
How to connect:
First connect the USB cord from Maxgear Cross fight to Wii or Wii U console, then plug in the Wii Remote and Xbox 360 wired controller to the device (Maxgear Cross fight), after that turn on the Wii Remote power, you are now able to use the Xbox 360 wired controller on Wii U/Wii console.
Note: the Maxgear Cross fight adapter supports the Wii or Wii U games with the icon printed (Please check the game manual before use).
The default matching table between Xbox 360 wired controller and Wii Classic controller:
How to use the Rapid fire function:
The Rapid fire function will be enabled on the buttons (A,B,X,Y,RT,LT,RB,LB) once the Xbox 360 wired controller connected to the Maxgear Cross fight adapter.
If you want to set the A button with rapid fire function, the setting procedure is as below:
1. Press the T button <7> on the device (Maxgear Cross fight), the <6> LED indicator lights up, now press the A button on the 360 wired controller, the <6> LED indicator lights off, the rapid fire function on the A button is enabled, if you want to erase the rapid function on this key, simply repeat the steps again.
2. If you set the rapid fire function on some of the buttons and you want to remove the function in a go, you have to press and hold the T button <7> on the device for 3 seconds, the <6> LED indicator on the device blinks 3 times, now release the T button <7>, the <6> LED indicator turns off, all the rapid fire function on the buttons are removed.
3. The <6> LED indicator will light up if the rapid fire setting button is pressed.
4. The rapid fire speed can be adjusted via the “+”and“-” button.
There are 4 rapid fire speed level built-in: (Fast, Medium and slow and slowest)
- Fast speed – (50 shots per sec.)
- Medium speed – (25 shots per sec.)
- Slow speed – (10 shots per sec.)
- Slowest speed - (5 shots per sec.)
On the <6> LED indicator lights on status, press the“+”<4> button, the <6> indicator flashes once, the rapid fire speed level will move up to the upper level, if you keep on pressing the “+”<4> button and the LED flashing speed on the <6> LED indicator slows down (slowly flashing), you have reached the Fast speed level.
On the <6> LED indicator lights on status, press the“-”<3> button, the <6> indicator flashes once, the rapid fire speed level will move down to the lower level, if you keep on pressing the “-”<3> button and the LED flashing speed on <6> LED indicator slows down (slowly flashing), you have reached the Slow speed level. Maxgear Cross fight adapter firmware can be updated via PC.
More PlayStation 3 News...