Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 6 First ... 234 ... Last
    elser1 Guest
    just got my syndicate platinum. man that was a grind doing all the weapons research and challenges online.. awesome game and its my fave platinum so far..

HeyManHRU Guest
    Nice, online trophies do become really hard when no one plays the game anymore.

elser1 Guest
    yeah that really sucks, you gotta get in quick i rekon.. before the next game comes out.. LOL

elser1 Guest
    just got the sniper elite v2 platinum.. its a great game if anyone is interested but not sure..

elser1 Guest
    i wish someone else would post in this thread.. LOL

well i gotta say i just finally, took my a year of very sporadic playing,platinumed borderlands.. LOL i really am looking forward to borderlands 2, but next is wwe legends of wrestlemania, then i wanna do shadows of the damned, before max payne 3 comes out in about 10 days.. LOL

anyone here going for any trophies in particular?

inginear Guest
    when finals are over i plan to get back on 3d dot game heroes, borderlands, burnout paradise, and killzone 2 to finish the offline trophies that i can.

h04n9 Guest
    not really any myself

HeyManHRU Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    well i gotta say i just finally, took my a year of very sporadic playing,platinumed borderlands.. LOL i really am looking forward to borderlands 2, but next is wwe legends of wrestlemania, then i wanna do shadows of the damned, before max payne 3 comes out in about 10 days.. LOL

anyone here going for any trophies in particular?
    WWE LoW is awesome if you're an old-school wrestling fan. I wouldn't really be bothered in it since it gets boring rather quickly imo.

elser1 Guest
    yeah i been busy last few days n got disneys up, csi and where the wild things are platinums..

total is
    47 platinums
    200 golds
    603 silver
    2660 bronze
    3510 total
    psn lvl 20 %55

and big thanks to heymanhru for remembering my birthday sat.. +rep mate!!

i wish i didn't sync my original jb system as i have 100 games on %0 or %1.. grr jb recked my psn.. LOL

phantom74 Guest
    holy crap some of you have a lot of trophies ..i only have about 6 plats guess i need to quit slacking.. still working on the borderlands one need to get busy before 2 comes out

Page 3 of 6 First ... 234 ... Last