Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: Hello everyone!

gtxboyracer Guest

Hello everyone!

Now that Starlight has retired as Forum Moderator here at ps4news.com - I asked to become one to step up in these forums.

Heres a bit about me in case you don't already know:

My name is Stephen, I'm 30 in July this year, live in New Zealand, am a Security Consultant (Ethical Hacker) / Software Developer (.Net) commercially for more than 4 years now.

I'm usually undertaking software development project regularly - my most recent being my Dev Blogger - blogging software, and I'm a co-founder of a digital/technology forum board that started late last year.

I'm happy to answer any development queries for anyone in the development field if I can.

Just send me a PM, msn, or email on my profile :-)

Hope to see you more of you around more often.

~ Gtxboyracer ~

Also I have a 40GB non b/c model PS3 - running kmeaw's 3.55 CFW + Geohot Patch + multiman 1.14

OGroteKoning Guest
    Glad you stepped up gtxboyracer! Good luck!

PS (off topic): Good luck in the RWC! See you in the final ... lol

Pcsx2006 Guest
    Welcome to the moderators clan dude.

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    Hope you do a good job and be such active (longevity) here as Starlight was.

Welcome aboard gtxboyracer, I added ya last night and was going to message you today but I see you are on top of things and already noticed- way to go!

gtxboyracer Guest
    Thanks all much appreciated.

Yeah I noticed last night - although I'm not 100% what forum areas I have been setup to moderate yet.

I am highly interested in the long-run, as a long-term playstation fan - it will always keep my interest!

I just added you to the PS3 Hacks and EBOOT ones, mainly as the rest generally don't require many Moderators.

daveshooter Guest
    I feel like a fish out of water posting in here with all you high ranking members, but I would also like to say to you Stephen is congrats on your new position.

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    Welcome Stephen! Enjoy your time here on ps3news & cya around the forums!