Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    pauliux963 Guest

GTA 5 Trailer is coming! (Official)

I can't wait till the trailer out!! Here's the countdown and its official - rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001

Mantagtj Guest
    Oh yesh m8 cant wait for the trailer, lol, and I want the game LOL, can wait, cant wait <--- trying to hold excitement!!!

shinintendo Guest
    I didn't finished gta 4, so I won't hold my breath

HeyManHRU Guest
    I was going to post this, but I didn't see a point in posting news about a countdown for a trailer. I think it's a bit too early for GTA 5, it would have been better if they released more games for the GTA 4 series first like they did with the GTA 3 series. All recent GTA games have been based in Liberty city, so my guess is that GTA 5 will probably be in San Andres or Vice city.

Mbb Guest
    Mayby the game wont be call Grand Theft Auto V, with Rockstar always expect the unexpected, like a announcement on October 25th, stupid date right?

Thats why i'm also looking forward to the first trailer, you can't even imagine what is gonna be

JW117 Guest
    you can pre order here: amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SXKU4/

chr15m Guest
    trailer is available soon

rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001

pauliux963 Guest
    Umm, Maybe thats what I posted?

chr15m Guest
    4.00 pm G.M.T, to be specific. l.o.l sorry just getting excited

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    And now it's here, a video 1:24 min. length. Have fun.

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19341/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer-110211.html

Page 1 of 2 12 Last