Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

cfwprophet Guest

DSi Common Key Bruteforcer

WB3000 released a Ninty DSi Bruteforcer to obtain the dsi common-key. I for my self let it run on 3 of 4 cores.But read for your self!!!
    It's nearly impossible, but the DSi Common Key could be bruteforced. Since this is a large community, it would increase the odds of finding it if as many as possible ran this program.

Updated: (5/5)
    + Speed increase by roughly 16-20 times previous.
    + Fixed writing of common key to file.

Source and binary included (Windows, .NET only). It works by attempting to decrypt NUS DSi content.

Modes described (Bold is recommended mode):
    - Standard: Increments from 0. Not recommended unless you are part of a BIG organized attack.
    - 'Secure' Random: Generates random, non-zero byte keys to verify with. A good choice.
    - '1' Bit Mode: Secure Random, but knows that the first bit of the key is 1, and makes sure the keys follow that rule.
    - Standard Random: Obsolete due to uselessness.
    - Debug Mode: Use to check certain key validity.

If you should happen to discover the key, be sure to inform someone who knows how to use it; ie. someone at DSiBrew/Wiibrew.

Good luck.

cfwprophet Guest
    PS: forget to bold the recommend mode!!
    it is:

- '1' Bit Mode: Secure Random, but knows that the first bit of the key is 1, and makes sure the keys follow that rule.

Mathieulh Guest
    We are talking about a 128bits (or more) AES key here, how many thousands of years do you think will pass before we get the key through such mean ?

Pointless if you ask me.

cfwprophet Guest
    Its SHA1 and Team Twiizers already found a way to run HB on the DS.

We do no need it any more but a few guys will continuing run it