10-04-2011 #21moja Guest
Lol, who would've thought to check PS3 news to get these when the news broke? I spent more than a few minutes tracking firmware down. Thanks!
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Heh indeed, I try to keep them updated here periodically in case anyone asks...
10-04-2011 #23properBo Guest
<c4eva> LT 2.0 for all Liteon slims to be released this weekend
0225 rage party weekend!!!
10-05-2011 #24Foo Guest
It used to be something like this:
When you got an Xbox trying to hack it was trying to break beating a brick on a brick wall. Nothing happened. If you got a PS3, then you could do anything and it was very very simple.
Now it's the complete opposite. Xbox is simple and PS3 is hard.
10-06-2011 #25moja Guest
I am very interested in seeing how long the new firmware lasts during the next ban wave. Not because c4eva put out bad work, but because people don't understand how to check/burn properly-patched XGD3 images. By all means, enjoy the functionality though.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
iXtreme LTplus v2.0 for Fat Slim and JungleFlasher v0.1.89 (284)
Here is another iXtreme LT+ v2.0 update for both Fat / Slim XBox 360 consoles and JungleFlasher v0.1.89.Beta (284) is also below.
C4E's iXtreme LT+ v2.0 Changes:
- Support for XGD3 ixtreme backups using LT-MAX for maximum capacity on standard DVD+R DL discs. Passes all security checks for XGD3 including correct capacity.
- Support for large capacity DVD+R DL media (no errors when burning)
I would like to dedicate this fw to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team and the recent false (AP25) bans and subsequent reversal. Keep up the good work guys.
JungleFlasher 0.1.89 (284) Changes:
Support for LT Plus 2.0
- Lite-on Slim 0272, 0225, 0401, 1071
- Dummy from KeyDB
- Extra step, for Phat Lite-ons if common post 13146 barcode is detected, user has option to type in case barcode and index key based on a pre update entry created with f/w that contained the old barcode.
Benq and Sammy bad flash support
- Added a work around to auto-intro. SlimIntro was putting Benq and Sammy in a bad state, where as phat intro has no effect on Slim. If bad state is detected, usually by status 0xD1, slimIntro is no longer sent.
10-09-2011 #27moja Guest
Again boss, thanks for these!
10-09-2011 #28HeyManHRU Guest
Yeah, it's always nice to see how other hacking scenes are going.
10-09-2011 #29theMa6ician Guest
the new FW rocks
10-09-2011 #301Panic Guest
Shouldn't this be in another section? This has nothing to do with ps3 news.