- Join Date
- Apr 2005
BenQ iXtreme LT & LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 for XBox 360 Released
This weekend C4E released BenQ iXtreme LT v1.1 and LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 alongside JungleFlasher v0.1.73 (108S) which includes Benq and Lite-On LT v1.1 XBox 360 support.
Download: BenQ iXtreme LT v1.1 / LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 / JungleFlasher v0.1.73 (108S)
From the NFO File, to quote:
After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT.
- Supports all BenQ Drives (62430C, 64930C)
- Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
- Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
- Whole banks of firware now untouched
- New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting, disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default
Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2.
Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs.
It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution.
More PlayStation 3 News...
03-21-2010 #2kidfather Guest
I plan to buy an Xbox 360 Elite and I hack to get the cheapest discs, I wonder if this frees me that I suspended my account
03-21-2010 #3zeromx Guest
When/if you buy a 360 you should try to get one before 08/2009 otherwise its going to cost more to mod and a lot of hassle.
03-21-2010 #4hunterrr Guest
This would be great if i didnt brick my dvd drive
03-21-2010 #5shummyr Guest
if you have the dvd key you can recover your drive (depending on the make and model) to allow it to be done again or you can order a replacement drive.