Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 353 of 823 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 8230

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Must throw a couple of posts. I've been a PS3 user for a while, this is my first post here. Hello everyone

I have a GEN 1 PS3 with SACD playback and use my PS3 to backup my SACD collection. Works wonerful.
    Last edited by lwalters; 09-14-2012 at 05:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Hello i'm a new user trying to find the DUPLEX for One Piece Kaizoku Musou

Thanks for having me here.

Hi bawdo here... I registered a while ago but haven't posted much, sorry. Was just kind of getting back into PS3 scene again after a break. This site seems great for resources like eboot fixes for 3.55 etc. I'm into a range of games but favourites are Ratchet and Clank series, Uncharted series, Tomb raider series, Infamous series and (sadly for a 40 something) all the LEGO games. Got a few I haven't tried yet, but hope to soon... Damnation, Far Cry 2, Jak and Daxter collection.

Just bought Uncharted 3 but my bluray drive appears to be dead all of a sudden so I can't even back it up to HDD or external. I'm using Kmeaw 3.55 and the latest Multiman which I assume is pretty much the standard for most people on this forum?

I also have a PSP 3000 on 5.03 prometheus, a soft-modded wii (for the kids, mainly). They also have my PS2 so I was excited to see the original R & C games remastered for PS3, but I guess it's pointless unless/until my bluray works. Can't quite justify getting a second PS3, which would be good to keep updated for 4.XX games which aren't "back-up-able" (yet, anyway)

Looking forward to reading through the posts on this site!

hi all.. thanks bro

New here, I'm exited to hack, aha jk, but i want all this software!

Hello, i new here, hope i can help you...

Not new to the scene, but haven't posted yet. Modded my fat PS3 years ago and before that, PS2, Wii, Xbox & Dreamcast. Hiya!

hi, i'm new to this cheers

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!