Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 32 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

yay

Sponsored Links
    im new too. so what's up

Sponsored Links
    wsup, just looking for knowledge...

cool.. where do u live man?

I just got a ps3 and joined this forum a few weeks ago, and I love it so far !

Hello to everyone, I'm new of this forum.

I'm here because I'm extremely interested in PS3 homebrew

I have a PS3 80 GB (320) and fw 2.50

I'm new too. Going to download old firmware so I can get my new HDD to format. Anyone else have this problem? From what I read, Firmware V2.0 and higher will not automatically format as advertised.

im also new here. we have to post threads. i like this site

Wink Hi Guyz & Gals

Hello everyone, I am charas23 from Toronto, Ontario. I have a 60GB PS3, and a PSP Fat. I am a beginner in hacking/modding game consoles. I am really good at iPhones and alot of other cellphones but new at this stuff and can use all the help I can get to become a great hacker for PS3 like yourselfs. I want to appologizes in advance if I ask any dumb questions. Please bare with me cause I might not be asking the right question or using the right terms. Thanks alot for your patience and thanks for having me on this forum.

Hi! =)

Nice to be onboard! Seems to be a great site and good forum. Will be nice to getting to know u all. I have a PS3 40GB version, thinking about putting in a larger harddrive and trying linux and new mods on it. Cheers...

/Hybris

Hello Sweden Says! :P So Whatīs up everyone??! Im seeing forward to Post some threads and posts on ps4news.com.
    Letīs introduce My Self!

My Name is Martin.
    Im from Sweden.
    I am 15 years old.
    I Have an Sony PS3 60gb Jap Version.

Sry for my bad english! :P

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!