Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 18 of 823 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118518 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi ppl,

just owned a PS3 couple of weeks ago... so is time for me to see what can i do to help here in the forum and the community

Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've done a lot (and I'm still doing a lot) with soft-modding the Ps2, but don't have a Ps3 yet. Looking foward to some good Ps3 hombrew though

Hello

Hello, i'm a newbie too.

Hello,

I just owned a PS3, exactly yesterday. i hope I will find here many interesting info about my new toy

Hey all,

Name is Danny J and just signed up a few hours ago. Had a PS3 for about a year now and really only use it for the BR player. But i wanna crack it open and see what linux can do to it.

hi,

im new.. please be gentle. thanks

hey call me d! i just register and currently in learning with ps3. i just bought just yesterday thou.. still new.

thanks for all that helping me soon!

Hi everyone, I'm Mo and I'm a noob.

Thumbs Up

hello to everyone and welcome to ps4news.com

Hi to all, liqourmaster here. Looking into buying a ps3 so new to the scene

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!