PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Hi, everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    12th of May, my birthday is one day after that. Bad thing it hits mothers day this year.
    i know.. gotta watch what i do so i can function the next day and not have mum worrying about me.. LOL

It's interesting to see that users who have been members for a long time are just making their first posts now. Feel free to chime in once in a while folks, we don't bite... too hard. Welcome to the forums.

Hi guys,

Nice to have a forum like this to get knowledge and information, hope that you guys will not bite on my too hard when i ask for help.

I joined several months ago when I ordered a ps3 through amazon, it came with a little note saying that I could get updates here. I used to visit every few days because of multiman updates and other things; soon I just made my phone get sms updates. I started using the forums so I could comment on things and just sort of stayed afterwards.

I watch a lot of the Fox sunday lineup shows (simpsons, family guy, etc) and some anime. I play a lot of rpg games with shooters coming in second.

nice place

Hey everyone, I've been a member of this site for years and recently promoted to forum moderator (about mid-2011).

I'm from the UK and just recently graduated university - my degree is in Computer Games Technology... seriously!
    I do code pretty much everyday (C++, C#, JavaScript, iOS and Android stuff too) but eventually want to go into bigger things

I'm a little bit obsessed with Fringe, 24, Homeland, How I Met Your Mother, House, Big Bang Theory, Supernatural and Castle.
    And I also live off subway too

Welcome to all the new guys too!!

I like reading, jogging and playing Final Fantasy FFXIV (can't wait 'till 2.0)

Got an original 60Gb, watercooled so's it'll last forever

I am also new here. Registered to help out my son aged 9.

Is it my turn? I became a member a short time ago, got lucky and bought an original ps3 60 gig at game stop, had it 3 days and sent it off to racer to get a few things done to it, including a dual fastboot switchable. Can't wait to get it back, everything i own is modded in some way, psps, wii, original xbox just a few.

+ Reply to Thread