Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Glad to hear your ok racer

Yes it's nice that not all are aholes in the scene.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2.

Sponsored Links
    Seems that my shoulder is really messed up as well. Not sure what is going to happen. Will keep all updated, as right now the only ps3s that I can have done are nor. But the turn around time will not be that low. It is when I can get my son to help or my friend. So it might take a week or two to finish them. Sorry about that. Just hope to get up and going ASAP. Thanks all.

Is there any way you could post a guide on how to install progskeet on a nand ps3 and how to downgrade with a list of all progskeet components needed? Or if you know of such a guide already written could you post a link to it? I would like to do this myself but it is pretty confusing as to what I actually need and what needs to be done. Thanks a lot if you can, if not that's fine too. Keep up the good work.

Hey thanks a lot man this is exactly what I needed.

that tutorial says its for NOR flash. could it still be applied to the NAND flash?

Are you talking about wiring or the downgrade part.

Quote Originally Posted by splerminator View Post
    that tutorial says its for NOR flash. could it still be applied to the NAND flash?
    I would also like to see a tutorial for the wiring and downgrading of a NAND PS3. I have a CECHA01 that was once downgraded and am itchy to have it back.

both actually. sorry about that.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News