Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello, I am here looking for the aid of the famous Racer and his skills. I have a CECHA01 7A OFW4.31. Wanting to go in to CFWs but I don't have the stuff to do it myself and i am not skilled with a soldering iron. Curious if i could get you to downgrade and move it to a CFW.

if you can Message me I don't think i have that ability but I was curious at the rate and had maybe some other questions. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    I can't message you if you can't message me. You have to have 2 quality posts or VIP on the site. Thanks

Hey racer, i'm interested in your ps3 downgrading service. I have a ceche fat nand and was hoping you could help me out. It's on 4.31 OFW if that helps (probably doesn't). If i understand correctly i cannot contact you until i get two quality posts.... so i shall do that. In the meantime, is it possible to help me out?

I would hook it up to a flasher and see if you can save it that way. thanks

Shadow, it doesnt matter the firmware but shoot me a pm and we can talk. thanks

i sent you a message racer

I have 4.10 dex fw and when i try to downgrade at 3.55 with rogero cfw it gives me the error code 8002F95E. What should i do (sorry for my bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    I would hook it up to a flasher and see if you can save it that way. thanks

Shadow, it doesnt matter the firmware but shoot me a pm and we can talk. thanks
    I sent you another PM, i dont think the system sent you the first one.

I sent you a pm, hope you can help me out.

I'm going to PM you Racer... as long as the forum allows me

Sponsored Links
Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News