Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey racer0018 , Glad to see your doing well.

I am sending you a pm. I am interested in having my CECHL dual boot or fast boot. I have the e3 flasher limited edition with the clip and e3linker.

Sponsored Links
    I sent one back to you. Which one would you like to use. The clips are almost worthless, so I am thinking that soldering in the e3 would be the best way. Since you already got the e3 you know your ps3 is a nor, or didn't you check. Thanks and let me know.

Yes I know I have the nor as I had checked previously. I have the e3 linker as well as the clip, so I agree it better to solder the e3 linker. Thanks

I sent a pm back.

Hi racer... Are you still doing simple downgrades, I have a nor slim that I wanted to get homebrew running on!

hi bro

i accidently lost my backup nand from my pc, now my ps3 bricked from firmware changing

any hope for this case bro?

Stationguy I still do downgrades on slims for now into i am 100%. Pm me your info. And I will get back to you soon.

This is a toss up on if it can be saved or not. You must of installed a Cfw with checks still on it. What is the ps3 and do you still have a programmer hooked up to it. Thanks and let me know.
    Last edited by racer0018; 06-21-2012 at 03:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pm sent to you buddie...

Sent one back to you. Thanks

If you have sent me your ps3 and I have gotten it already they will be I the ma tomorrow. Thanks all
    Last edited by racer0018; 06-22-2012 at 02:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Racer, hope your doing well. I've been reading over your thread, and finally decided to post.

I have an original launch 60 GB PS3 (Model # CECHA01) that i'm looking to have downgraded to 3.55 and install CFW (Currently on 4.11) I'm also looking to have a switch installed so I can upgrade and downgrade my console whenever I need to. Also, my PS3 Fan gets really loud after just a few minutes of use. I was going to take the cover off and dust it out, but I didnt get that far. I don't have the right screwdriver to remove the cover. I also read that when you downgrade a console, it formats the HDD. Is that true?

I read that you were in an accident and are still recovering from it. Hope it's going well I'm actually broke right now so I was just looking for a quote until I can afford it.

Thanks man

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News