Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 777 of 823 FirstFirst ... 277677727767775776777778779787 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 8230

Sponsored Links

I'm glad I signed up

Sponsored Links
    Many thanks! Quite a lot of knowledge.

I'm new also

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone.

Red Face I am the new guy

I would like to greet everyone here!

Big Grin Hello people

I am also glad to be here!

Hello everyone

I am a disabled game player, how do i play games on ps3?

If you don't mind me asking. Are you able to move your hands to use a controller? I know how you feel in that case. What is the extent of your disability? Thanks and let me know

My intro

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Hi all!

I'm new to PS3 scene. Just bought a PS3 hacked CFW. Want to make friend with everybody to help each other. (Sorry for my English).

Greetings

I noticed the -=New Member Introduction Thread=- so here I am.

My name is Steve, I'm from Holland, 30 years young ^^ and in a healthy relationship.

Why I am here, well that's because, for the last few years i've been enjoying my ps3 a lot but... lately i've grown bored with it.

So surfing the interwebz, finding out what my ps3 is actually capable of and wanting to unluck it's full potential I ended up here, hoping to gain knowledge about modding, jailbreaking and what else.

My current ps3 still has OFW on it but I sincerely hope I find some good advice on what to do with it

I have no understanding of all the modding-business whatsoever and for that I am sorry but I'm a fast learner.

So please, don't hold back on advice.

Cheers

Welcome

Start by reading here. It does take a bit of research first off.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/announ...-a-129526.html

Anything past that post in the help forum and we will be glad to help

Sponsored Links