Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

psp hackkzzzz

Sponsored Links
    here to hack my psp lol

New comer

Sponsored Links
    Hi everybody,

I'm the happy owner of a 60 Gb PS3 upgraded to 320 Gb (Samsung PinPoint) + PlayTV.

Interested in transferring large video files to the PS3 without using BlueRay disc...

Happy new year to all of you.

Ima newb

new also.. show me da newz

Yeah. I would have expected more news on things upcoming, but I guess telling us what is happening now is okay, too.

shoutout

hey whats goin on... not really a newb... but i am to this site... had my ps3 since it came out... got the old school ps3 80 gig motostorm version... love it... anxiously waitin for some mods for i can really spice this baby up!

Heya, I'm one of few people where a 360, PS3, and Wii peacefully coexist in one room. Here for mostly PS2 hacking, but also PSP and hopefully some PS3 homebrew later. Linux got boring for school work... Greets!

Dr. James Anthony David at your service. A doctor by day and a playstation addict at night. I am a newbie to this site so kindly guide me guys. Thank you and more power to this site!

I am trying to get into the PS3 world and going to learn how to build binaries for native PS3 OS (not Linux) here.

Hey there. I'm quite new so i don't know what else to say. I'm a huge Wild ARMs fan and can't wait for it to reach ps3.

Hi all.. Just here to learn!

Sponsored Links