Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 37 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Hello!

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone. I have a PS2 and a PSP and I would like to learn more about making these systems run more effectively. Thanks!

Me new

Sponsored Links
    This looks like a good site, nice to see you all.

Hi all

I'm a french player, and I regret not knowing this site sooner.

Sounds great !

Noob to site...help and hello

Hello all,

Great site. I am a member of several private sites dedicated to 360 only. I am going to mod my ps3 and just found out how much you can do. If anyone would like to help me out with some questions I have, I am more than willing to return the favor. I dont know where to start. All this hacks, homebrew linux etc... I guess I will start by getting an OS. Thanks again and hope to talk with one of ya'll soon.

Smile Hi all.

Hi all. Have looked around the site. Like what I see. Hope to talk to you soon. Great site keep it up....

hello, im a new user too.. what's up everyone

hi new here

hi

hi to all also!

Hi Guys, I'm From South Africa. I currently have an xbox 360, but I'm considering getting a ps3.

Just wondering whether it's actually worth getting, since the only plus side I can see to owning it, is the blu-Ray player.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hello!

I'm new here, and I wanna learn all about back-ups and everything related to it! Hope I learn!

Sponsored Links