Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 196 of 823 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 8230

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello to every one!!! I'm a member since September, but today i introduce myself.

I've sixteen years old, currently i study mecatronic, i love scene of ps3, psp and ps vita and thank you to all sceners that every day work very hard to bring us a free scene to all users. Sorry for my english, is very hard to me speak in english because i'm studying it.

Regards from Mexico!!!

Sponsored Links
    Greetings, everyone. On PSN I go by MugiwaraPrince. I'm not a big forum person, but when there is something I fee; interested in you'll find me there. Right now I'm playing Mass Effect 2 (only to finish and tranfer the save to 3,) One Piece Kaizoku Musou, DC Universe, and Final Fantasy 9.

Hi, I had a ps3 but it's now RLOD so I'll try to fix it and keep you posted

Hello everybody. Another new guy here on the forums. Looking forward to some interesting reading.

Been following this since i owned a very 1st gen ps3.... cool site i say

and i remembered there are many great ps3 gurus here which willingly offer their help in all QnAs... Kudos!
    Last edited by winthur; 05-14-2012 at 01:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i agree but rite now i dont own a ps3 i still have a ps2 im rite now working on modding it to play iso off my external

hi guys, been away to to thailand for a year and lost touch with the whole scene so i need to get reading and learning, and buying and burning, lol, cya

I my name is XiorgON i am learning and programing PS3 code

Cool Hi

Hi there gamers and hackers , i'm new to this site.... hope you guys can help me out a bit here. Thx...

Just joined... excellent site.

Regards from Argentina

Sponsored Links