Kriswu has released his PSP PowerWord (CIBA) for PSP. This is a PSP clone of Kingsoft's dictionary software for Windows. This dictionary is capable of picking up both English words and Chinese words, since the author has added Chinese input support in it. Details:
How to Use:
In English input state (take "Kris" as an example)
Press R to open the input method.
Press and hold L (according to the shift key on PC), then press circle. And then release circle, then L (the capital K is inputted).
Press and hold Up, then press circle. And then release circle, then Up (r is inputted).
Press triangle button and then release (i is inputted).
Press and hold left button, then press circle. And then release circle, then left button (s is inputted).
*When you inputted a wrong letter, you can use Down button to delete it. Cross is the space key. You will need some practice to get used to it. But trust me, you can get a very high input speed when finally got used to it.
In Chinese-Pinyin input state (take "han zi" as an example)
Press R to open the input method.
Press Select button to switch to Pinyin input method.
First, input "han" in English letters, then press cross (like the space bar on PC), the candidate character list will be displayed. Then, select the Chinese character "han" from the list. Input "zi" using the same way.
* When there is more than one page for the candidate characters, you can use L and R to browse among the pages. Start button to cancel current character input.
* If you want to input punctuations, just press and hold L, then press Down button, a list will be shown. Then select a punctuation you want to input. Return to English input with the Select button, or R button to close input method and continue to other activities.
* Hint: Down = Delete; Cross = Space; Shift + Down = Tab; Shift + Cross = L + R = Enter
* Use L + Select to switch between Wubi and Pinyin input.
* Pinyin input method supports word-association function. E.g. when you inputted ai, a list of associated words will be shown for you to choose. Start button to cancel this list.
Press R or Enter to start searching for the currently inputted English/Chinese word. When the keyword is empty, the result will be the next word of the search last result.
Supports simply fuzzy search. E.g. when you are trying to pick up "keyword", but for got how to spell it, you can just input "keywo*" to perform the search (* is required).
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?