Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Bible In Basic English For PSP

Uploaded by CJPC - 02-20-2006
Tim Ross has shared the Bible In Basic English for PSP. This is a HTML version of Bible In English, and Tim converted it to suit the PSP Web browser. Here are the details:

How to use:

Copy the PSP folder into your ROOT directory of you PSP select “YES” to overwrite files, it will only add the folder "bible" under the PSP/COMMON path.
Open your PSP Web Browser, go to File -> ADDRESS ENTRY, enter "file:/psp/common/bible/index.htm"

After the page is opened, go to BOOKMARKS -> My Bookmarks -> Add to bookmarks for easy access in the future.

If you find any errors in these files, please email me at ross[at]4defend[dot]com, I hope you find this enjoyable, as the idea hit me in church one Sunday morning to find something to convert to PSP for easy viewing, that’s when I found this version, with a few modifications to the index file for EASY PSP navigation. It was a go!
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News