Zelurker another update to the NeoCD PSP Neo-Geo CD emulator. Here's what is new:
This fixes a stupid mistake in v0.9 which was breaking many games using the raster interrupt like AOF2 at any speed other than 100% and ViewPoint intro.
Changes for 0.9:
Changes for 0.8_U2 (by camiyu1):
- Added L trigger and R trigger function to configure key combination.
(Default: old behaviour, and you can change it in menu)
(If you want to enter menu, press L+select simultaneously and if you want to
take snapshot, press R+select simultaneously - this replaces old "select
- Changed some default values:
CPU clock - 333, Screen - Zoom1, Frameskip - Auto, Region - USA
- Better centering of confirmation dialogs
- Fixed pressing ltrigger in main menu, or rtrigger in font selector
- Added title "Font selector"
- Changed the tabs drawing
- Fixed auto-repeat of keys in file browser
- fixed the stupid incompatibility in sceGuScissor with psp sdks more recent
than 27/12/2005. It should allow to compile neocdpsp with any sdk now.
(thanks to camiyu1 for spotting the problem !)
- Fix for the famous raster interrupt of the previous version : the 85%
speed of art of fighting is now working, and there is a special case to
make neo drift out to work correctly. This also fixes Samurai shodown 3.
This created actually less bugs than what I feared.
- Fixed the mp3 music not resuming in aero fighters 3 (very special case).
Actually this is a genral fix for the mp3s so this might affect some other
games too, but in the good way.
- Replaced "Sound Enable" in the menu by "Sound volume"
- Added a file cache, which avoids to load already loaded files (samurai
spirits rpg tries 10% of the time to load files which are already loaded!)
- Changed completely the way the neocd emulator loads its game files. The
patch.prg file previously needed for "samurai spirits rpg" becomes useless.
Just delete it if it's still in your neocdpsp directory ! This fixes at
least the sound in samurai spirits rpg, and the music is now playing at
the begining of "puzzled"
This also allows to fix 90% of the upload area problems. The only game
I could find which is still broken with this area is "neo geo cdspecial",
and I made a special case for it. It's a potential for lots of new bugs,
but apparently everyting is fine or better than before now!
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?