Neness2000 has released Kit Magician v3.1.0 with the following updates:
Version 3.1.0 update. (03/10/2005)
- ADDED : 7 new parameters in LBA description asked by user :
REVERSEDSTART : to read a start adress and reverse the bytes.
REVERSEDLENGTH : to read a length and reverse the bytes.
REVERSEDEND : to read an end adress and reverse the bytes.
REVERSEDSECTORSTART : to read a start in sector format adress and reverse the bytes.
REVERSEDSECTORLENGTH : to read a length in sector format and reverse the bytes.
REVERSEDSECTOREND : to read an end adress in sector format and reverse the bytes.
VARIABLE : to read a variable lba section (MUST ALWAYS BEEN AT END OF LBA ENTRY), If use see new parameter also
- ADDED : Support for table that don't have a length but an end adress (like start + end).
- ADDED : possibility to select a file by gui
- ADDED : 2 new parameters, please change your config.ini file !
example of use :
VARIABLE_PARAM=LIST.TXT (it mean LIST.TXT must be in same folder as executable)
The txt file will only have offset of next lba entry. One per line and in long format (8 positions)
VARIABLE_PARAM=FF (it mean it will scan the file for next entry until it found a FF ending character)
in that case the hex value you can put after sign = can be - a byte (2 positions)
- a integer (4 positions)
- a long (8 positions)
- ADDED : Possibility to modify one entry (and only one entry) of the lba.
How to do that ?
here is an example :
START;+;FA50 will mean add to START ADRESS value FA50.
What is the possibility ?
+ = ADD
- = SUBSTRACT
* = MULTIPLY
/ = DIVIDE
& = MAKE A LOGICAL AND
^ : MAKE A LOGICAL OR
You can only do that with those kind of entry
in other word, useless to try with sector start and so on. Will be devellop if needed.
if no need of editing, just keep the description as you do before.
- BUG FIXED : rebuilding bug in GUI and DOS tool, parameter LBA POS badly interpreted !
- BUG FIXED : i finally been a bit less lazy and remove bug that made tool crash when there was a blank line at end of file !Sponsored Links