I have not been able to run anything on Dosbox mainly because I canīt figure out to set the path to the games. I have that problem with anything I have to run through a command line. Linux on PS3 confuses me because Iīm used to a computer where you would have C:\, D:\ and such. Doesnīt the HD of the PS3 get a letter?
Anyway the version I compiled was dosbox-0.70 if anyone wants to give it a shot.
- Improve register handling and support with XMS.
- Fix some issues with deleting open files.(windows only issue)
- Add dummpy LPT1 class. (windows only issue)
- Improve some of the internal dos commands. (choice, copy and shift)
- Improve ROM area. (for games that use it for random numbers or
overwrite it as some sort of detection thing)
- Improve compatibility of dynamic core by making it handle certain
- Move internal dos tables around so we have more umb memory.
- Add some dos tables.
- Dynamic core supports io exceptions.
- Move some interrupt handlers to XT Bios locations.
- Add a dynamic fpu on x86.
- Improve fpu on non-x86.
- Trapflag gets strickt priority over hardware IRQs.
- Trapflag support for the dynamic core.
- Add dummy TRx handling.
- Fix a few rarely used character functions.
- Improve auto cycle guessing code.
- Improve and extend the joystick support.
- Add autofire support.
- Improve the mapper so you can map keys to the joystick and vice versa.
- A few game specific video card fixes.
- Fix some 64 bit cpu bugs.
- Add support for certain cdrom detection schemes.
- Improve HSG/Red Book support.
- Improve MSCDEX.
- Improve dynamic core support under intel macs.
- Add basic support for clipper programs.
- Add support for different keyboard layouts.
- Add auto core guessing.
- Fix a few flags bugs.
- Fix a few small cpu bugs.
- Improve soundblaster detection rate by various programs.
- Improve EMS emulation. (allow mapping of non standard regions)
- Improve keyboard input codes on various OS-es.
- Fix problems with filenames having stackdata in them.
- Changed a few basic operations in DOSBox so they take emulated time.
- Improve dos ioctl functions.
- Extend cpu core so they are capable of detecting and raising a few
more exception types.
- Improve DOS functions when dealing with virtual drive.
- Improve FAT drives.
- Better handling of volume-labels in file functions.
- Image disk cycling capability. (prompt)
- Try to reduce the impact of using an analog joystick.
- Several measures to avoid code invalidation on certain types
of self modification in the dynamic core.
- Add dynamic core memory function inlining.
- A few small mouse improvements. (some games are using things they
- Add nullmodem emulation.(h-a-l-9000)
- Some small cga and hercules fixes.
- Add more scalers (hq2x/hq3x/sai). (Kronuz)
- Change configuration file loading support. It now supports
multiple configuration files.
- Make dynamic core capable of running some win32s programs.
- Fix and add some rare soundblaster modes. (Srecko)
- Better soundblaster mixer controls. (Srecko)
- Make soundblaster installation under windows much easier.
- Add device control channel handling.
- GEMMIS support (ems under windows).
- Support more colours in win 3. (vasyl)
- Don't show unmounted drives in windows filemanager.
- Fix some bugs in the int13 handler.
- Simulate some side-effects of bios interrupt handlers on flags.
- Add IPX functions needed by netbios.
- Make ports take emulated time.
- Tabcompletion is now aware of the CD command.
- Add suppport for the dac pel mask.
- Fixes to hercules emulation, better detection and bank switching.
- Fixes to tandy emulation, 640x200x16 mode and different sizes bank.
- EGA/VGA memory changes detection for faster rendering.
- Gus 16 bit fixes.
- Many timer improvements.
- Some pcjr fixes.
- Some booter fixes.
- Many small fixes.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?