DeadZone has just released DeFlasher Re-Edition v3.0 (English) for the community. This application allows PSP users to flash their PSP’s themes and RCOs, among other functions.
DeFlasher Re-Edition v3.0 - for all OE. By deadzone (12-05-2007) THIS PROGRAM WORKS THE FLASH0, I DO NOT BECOME IN CHARGE OF THE DAMAGES CAN CAUSE HIS BAD USE.
Operation: He is always or to be the PSP connected to the shipper or to have the battery to but of half, by ai perhaps.
To decompress to the root of memory stick and to say if to everything like always.
The folder backups must be in the root, and DeFlasher in /PSP/GAME /PSP/GAME303 or GAME150…
For 340_OE place in folder ms0:/PSP/GAME150.
During the flashing you will see the light of ms to blink, and a screen saying “done” when finalizing he himself.
If for whatever reason the file to be flashing not this in his place the return program an error message,
but there is no problem since it does not give the flashing of this file and us return to the main menu pressing “start”.
start:always restart the program and you back to the main menu.
select: screenshot takes one from the main menu. save in deflasher folder.
X: enters the menus.
O: the flashing is executed.
In “the main” menu [_] activates usb and O it deactivates it.
When locating to us on mod, mod1, etc the image is shown in center of the screen.
The image shown by defect is necessary to change (or not)
it by the capture of rco to have idea of what file we are going to flashing. Image format is .png.
The liberating one of space in flash0 now free space 2.70MB.
Aggregates all mod until mod29.
aggregate photo_plugin, game_plugin and visualizer_music to the menu of loose archives.
new recovery, now can be created recovery and before be flashing it later.
When the program is flashing "complete theme" is necesary in the folder "modXX" the 12 archives that here they are exposed:
if some not this in the folder, program return error. but no more problem, because the rco archive is not flashing.
PSP-DeFlasher Re-Edition v3.0 now add: PrxFlasher_Edition_v1.0; in the menu main (Re-direct icons XMB)
Translation: raulongo (Thank You for your help)
PrxFlasher_Edition_v1.0 (Language English)
APP's from the XMB.
This program modify the FLASH0 of your PSP System.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THESE FILES/PROGRAM COULD MAKE IN YOUR PSP SYSTEM.
Only Tested in 3.03OE.
Using this program you can re-direct the original icons of the PSP for other you choose.
Highly recommended to do a backup of your .PRX before doing nothing.
USB is activated when the program is running.
Select take screenshot.
Copy the content of MP_ROOT to root of memory stick.
- The OnLine Help (htmlviewer_plugin.prx) is now redirected, that it would be the PSP Messenger.
- Location Free Player (lftv_plugin.prx) Shuts down (R+X) and makes a reset (X) to the PSP when pressing the icon.
- Network Update (Update_plugin) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP1/EBOOT.PBP
- Remote Play (premo_plugin.prx) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP2/EBOOT.PBP
- License Plug-In (license_plugin.prx) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP3/EBOOT.PBP
- Camera (camera_plugin.prx), is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP4/EBOOT.PBP
- NetPlay Client (netplay_client_plugin.pr x), is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP6/EBOOT.PBP
- In this folder you're able to put any EBOOT.PBP that will be launched instead of this plug-in.
- This program also can restore backups that were created before
Thanks to Xk for the mod .prx.
Thanks to RauL0ng0 for the translation of this readme file.
Thanks to grishnakhelorco for uploading the .prx package and explaining all to do this kind of things.
Thanks to subdes for the idea of this Flasher.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?