This the latest release of CodeMajic to the public.
It comes with two files including this readme:
- CodeMajicExpress.elf (for PS2)
- CodeMajic Manager.exe (for PC)
- fixed thread issues and optimized code
- loading issues resolved will not hang at "sending codes" or "start game"
- boots from Naplink as well as BOOT.ELF from PS2 indepence exploit
1)Playstation 2 with capability to run homebrew applications. This can include a chipped ps2, or by running the indepence exploit. A broadband connector for PS2 since it's managed from your PC. This will be simplified in future releases with PS2 on-screen code management.
2)Windows OS with the .NET runtime installed for the code manager.
You should be able to load CodeMajic with your favorite ps2 loader being
Naplink, ps2link, xlink, etc. You can also burn an ISO by making a cd with a system.cnf and codeMajicExpress.elf(I'll release an ISO soon).
Once you have CodeMajic loaded there will be a small delay then the main screen showing the PS2 IP address. This is currently working from DHCP so you need to make sure it can find an address on the network. After you see this screen run CodeMajic Manager on your windows system. Make sure the IP matches what CodeMajic says on the PS2. Hit the "Connect" and watch the lower left status bar. It should say "Connected" if everything goes well.
From here just simply paste in your codes into the code list box.
Use this format:
code number one
code number two (joker)
Only leave 1 blank line between codes. You can have text titles like "code number one".
Here are the standard commands supported by CodeMajic:
2xxxxxxx yyyyyyyy : 32 bit constant write
1xxxxxxx yyyyyyyy : 16 bit constant write
0xxxxxxx yyyyyyyy : 8 bit constant write
Dxxxxxxx yyyyyyyy : standard 32 bit compare (jokers)
I will implement more commands in the next release.
Once you are satisfied with the codes hit the "Send Codes" button. You should get a CODES_RECIEVED message back indicating success. Now make sure that your game is in the tray for a few seconds and hit "Start Game". That's it!
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?