PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 165 of 448 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4473

You can switch without deinstalling. There is a package in the first post with the original theme. Download it and you can always go back to it.

Great updates lately!!

Just a quick one - what size do the covers need to be as I want to add some of the missing ones.

Also is it possible in any of the future updates to add a set button password to enable disable the copy/delete functions rather than having to copy and delete new options.ini everytime I want to alter things? such as hold select and press up-down-lef-right to unlock/lock these functions.

If you take a look at the installed covers you'll find they're 260x300px JPG.

Yes, beautiful theme, nice colors and everything, finally some tech style. Thanks! I still cannot +Rep you, i have to give around some reputation, lol.

thanks, that was the fastest theme i've done, and came out really good...

i think this 1 i'll keep as my default for a while, love the icons... and Dean, nice...

Is there anyone around with BD writer and a spare BD-RE disc to check if it is possible to launch a game off a non original (recordable) BD disc?

I tested with DVD media but games load just to a point and error out, because the drive doesn't serve the files.

I created a small application which will appear on the Game XMB column as BD-ROM and will allow you to launch a game burned to a disc, which the PS3 doesn't recognize as genuine BD game disc.

If there is anyone around with bd burner - let me know and I'll post the PKG (it is just 170KB). (edit: attached to the post)

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00001_bdrom.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by deank; 12-18-2010 at 11:43 AM

danm, if i was home i would do it, and i have multiple brands...

getting DVD media to work would be even more awesome.

I couldn't make it work with DVD+RW and most games are bigger than 4.4GB so it is not really useful. I attached the PKG in the previous post so let me know if you find time to check it out.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-18-2010 at 11:44 AM

what about dl dvd's?

also what is the "lost and found folder" on my ps3?

I attached the PKG so you can test DVD-DL yourself. I can't test everything.

lost+found is a standard *nix folder. It contains files/folders found after a disk check after an improper shutdown/lock/etc.