Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

For you post monsters out there..

Really, how many times have you logged in, replied in several threads, and got a little giddy that all the recent comments on the right of the screen all had your user name, like some kind of current scoreboard? I KNOW there are at least a few of you.

Well, I do like the new user statistics box.

I feel obligated to reply in this thread, so you don't look like you are talking to yourself as I do in some threads here!

Lol, thanks boss. I try to log in and incite conversation here and there, but I guess it's hit or miss with this off-topic forum (great addition, btw)!

I agree with the hit and miss ... I thought having a jokes thread will be kewl to get the seriousness levels a bit down, but it seems like members on here doesn't know jokes to add ... And that feeling of talking to oneself is all too familiar.

I lost faith in this new section with the arrival of the hangman thread

Please explain why natepig

This section is for bored with a bit free time between job/school/etc. - to knew each other a bit better and hanging up around here. Not for normal discussions than in the other topic's like always. This is what Boss wants I guess, a forum that is alive, with serious talk and one section for may asking questions/things nobody would ever ask/say in on of the normal threads. Please remember that.

Yea, I usually like to keep most of the site more serious... but I agree it is nice to have somewhere people can post without thinking too much with less serious (or BS/fun things, in some cases) type threads.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Please explain why natepig
    I hoped for some interesting subjects to discuss.

Anyone try Dead Island yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last