Today the XCM Team has released their new XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter and made available the online F-1 v2 Instruction Manual for PS3 and XBox 360 console owners!
From their official site, to quote: The F-1 converter v2 has been added, including some new features like Shifter, Sensitivity and Force feedback level for G25 / G27 / GT racing steering wheel to be used on XBox 360 console.
XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter Functions and Features:
- New functions (Shifter, Sensitivity and Force feedback) added
- Compatible with all versions of XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
- Built-in converter allows you to use G27 and G25 racing steering wheels on XBox 360 with XBox 360 racing games.
- Plug and Play.
- Supports Rumble.
- Built-in Combo Attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program up to 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
- Enable Rapid Fire/Turbo on wired XBox 360, Original XBox and PS3 controllers when connected to your XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
- Supports PS3 SIXAXIS games.
- Supports analog stick tilt functionality on XBox 360 controller for the PS3 console.
- User controlled Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off).
- Supports wired XBox 360 controller, PS3 controller and Original XBox controller on XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
- Get another friend to get a F-1 converter and you can both share saved combos! (PC required).
More PlayStation 3 News...