What was changed in v1.3?
What was changed in v1.3?
From what I can tell...
Waninkoko has released an updated version of his USB Loader app that now supports loading from SD card!
UPDATE: The app has been updated to v1.4. If you downloaded v1.2 or 1.3, we recommend getting the latest release below.
Ah, very nice @ Waninkoko!!!
Breath some life back into my dusty wii XD
One of my tester told me that 1.4 has more bugs than 1.1.Dont know if it is true, dont play a much Wii my self.
Cfwprophet, The Boss and I thought it would be a good idea to start a Wii SD/USB Loader thread to make thing a little easier for members to find what they need enjoy.
Maybe 1.4 has more bugs but with new WiiShizzza backup loader for 1.4 version I can at last use my kingnstone 4 gb.
Version 1.4 has it's some things work and some don't version 1.5 will be released soon. To fix the issues that 1.4 has.
hungyip84 has updated WiiShizzza's USB Loader for the Nintendo Wii. If you've missed this one it features a great interface, a ton of fixes and comes with two versions; one based on v1.1 and another on v1.4.
- added widescreen option. (If you use widescreen, please set layout to ultimatew or simple delete the layout config)
- ultimate2 layout has been changed to fit new background, it is also the default layout now.
- Added new ultimatew layout (for default widescreen, which is the default layout when you enable widescreen)
SD / USB Loader is an application for the Nintendo Wii that allows you to install and load your backups from a USB storage device or SD / SDHC.
- Fixed bug when installing games on partitions larger than 512GB.
- Fixed bug when mounting the devices.
- Fixed bug which prevented loading Excite Truck (the game can not be loaded from SD because the game needs to access the music).
- Improved speed of installation.
- Update partitions / channels / VC is not ignored in future installations (in previous versions were copied but the partitions are removed from the partition table and therefore no longer exist).
- Arrangements and various optimizations.
Updated Channel version included
Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-17-2009 at 01:11 PM
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?