I thought it would be nice to open up a Wii Emu thread where we will post all Wii emuīs what will be available or we want to share with the community.I will start with the new Snes9X GX v4.0.I have update the channel from our hack pack too and it will be also in the download pack of this link.Its placed in the folder wad.
Tantric has released his anticipated version of Snes9X GX a Super NES / Famicom emulator with a redone GUI. If you didn't get a chance to check out the preview video you'll be in for a shock as his new menu system is just amazing. The emulator has also been updated so make sure to check it out including it's documentation.
* New GX-based menu, with a completely redesigned layout. Has Wiimote IR
support, sounds, graphics, animation effects, and more
* Thanks to the3seashells for designing some top-notch artwork, to
Peter de Man for composing the music, and a special thanks to shagkur for
fixing libogc bugs that would have otherwise prevented the release
* Onscreen keyboard for changing save/load folders and network settings
* Menu configuration options (configurable exit button, wiimote orientation,
* Configurable button mapping for superscope, mouse and justifier
* New save manager, allowing multiple saves and save browsing. Shows
screenshots for Snapshot saves, and save dates/times
* Experimental hq2x filter, contributed by michniewski