Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    DCUO
    Gran Turismo
    Tomb Raider

Sponsored Links
    Resident Evil! But when it used to be survival-horror not all this action-shooter stuff. (RE 5+6)

Asassins creed
    Yakuza

metal gear solid

i'm starting to think they are all a ripp off, if you buy them in australia at twice price of usa.. i'm so disgusted at sony at the moment so i'll so gears of war

"Tales of..." Thats the only JRPG I like actually. Long playthroughs, somewhat decent stories, great character interaction, fun gameplay. My Tales of Graces F longest playthrough was over 300 hours on the US version, in total, I've probably played It for 400~500 hours (counting PS3 and Wii JP version too). Considering how rare It is for me to do a playthrough longer than 10 hours on most games, I tend to get amazed by the amount of content on Tales of games.

I'd have to go with Crash Bandicoot and Final Fantasy. Haven't played any console games past FF X-2 but I've had a few of the recent handheld versions and I like those.

Crash Bandicoot is just too good. The Tag Team Racing was pretty good also

Definitely old resident evil games. They were the best.

I'd have to go with Armored Core.

My favorite would have to be modern warfare. For some reason I can't get in to the battlefield series.

I sent this, gosh I'm good!

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News