- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Videos: MaxRace F1 Converter 3.0 for PS3 and XBox 360 Games Demo
Today the XCM Team has made available a Usage Manual and some demonstration videos of their new MaxRace F1 Converter 3.0 for use with PS3 and XBox 360 games below.
Below are the product features and functions, to quote from the official site:
- Supports the G25, G27 Clutch function.
- Compatible with 2 types of gear shift, manual gear shift and automatic transmission gear shift
- All G27, G25, MOMO, and GT racing wheel works on XBox 360 racing games
- Compatible with all versions of XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3/ PS3 Slim consoles
- Support Force Feedback function
- More sensitive and accurate
- Plug and play
- Enables Rapid Fire/Turbo on Wired XBox 360 and PS3 controllers when connected to your XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim console
- Supports PS3 SixAxis games
- Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality from the PS3 controller to the XBox 360
- Supports wired XBox 360 controller and PS3 controller on XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim console
More PlayStation 3 News...
03-02-2013 #2elser1 Guest
I dont really get what it does.
03-02-2013 #3wolfpack122 Guest
It seems to allow the use of none compatible steering wheels on the Xbox, like the Logitech steering wheels that only work on the PS3 and PC.
03-02-2013 #4elser1 Guest
ahhh ok. thanks for the clarification wolf..