The XCM Team is back today with a demo video of their new XCM MaxFire FPS Converter accessory which is compatible with XBox 360 and PS3 wired controllers, wired and wireless mouse and keyboards for all XBox 360 versions including the XBox 360 Slim.
Below are the details from their official site and demo video, as follows:
Maxfire FPS Converter
Functions and features:
- Compatible with XBox 360 wired headset (communicate with other players while playing online, not just with your team)
- You are able to set multi-key functions into one key. Simply click this key to execute the special game mode, like drop aim, drop shot, active reload, auto burst, etc.
- Automatic matching with newer different type of mouses and keyboards (wireless or wired), compatibility rate up to 99%
- If connecting to the USB hub with 4 wired controllers plugged in, you are able to divide/share the controller's control command to the other 3 controllers. The Maxfire FPS converter can support up to 10 USB accessories plugged in, so you can share the controller's control command to your partners, friends or family. Have more fun!
- It also works with single USB nano-receiver for both mouse and keyboard.
- You are able to set the rapid fire function to the mouse, keyboard and 360 wired controller.
- Can map any keys from XBox 360 / PS3 controller to any keys on the keyboard.
- Compatible with PS3 controller
- Compatible with PS3 controller Six-Axis tilt function
- Brings all new auto fire functionality to the XBox / XBox 360 wired controller and PS3 controller
- Compatible with most PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse combinations. Those expensive FPS set-ups have not gone to waste!
- Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mouse.
- Instant plug and play technology
- Ideal for use with all FPS titles such as all COD games, Black Ops etc.
- Highly durable modern black colored shell
- Compatible with all XBox 360 games
- Compatible with all versions of XBox 360 consoles (included XBox 360 Slim)
- Super high sensitivity precision and smoothness
- No need to connect to PC
More PlayStation 3 News...