Video: XCM FPS Black PCB for Nintendo Wii U Gamepad Demo
Today the XCM Team have made available a demonstration video showcasing their new XCM FPS Black PCB for the Nintendo Wii U gamepad with details below.
To quote: XCM FPS Black PCB for Wii U - Installation Manual (English)
The XCM FPS Black PCB for Wii U, equip all the specific modes for the Wii U tablet controller.
- Drop shot mod: prone and rapid fire.
- Fast reload mod: quickly reloads the gun, change gun/weapon, gives you a plenty of time to shoot your opponent.
- Burst mod: changes from single shot to rapid fire.
- Sniper breath mod: Automatically hold on to breath.
- Turbo Melee: Melee and shoot.
- Auto Zoom Zombie: Zoom and locks down the enemy.
- Akimbo: When the mode is activated, gamer only need to press the RT button and it will automatically press the LT button simultaneously as well for shooting with 2 guns
- Quick scope: aim then quick shot.
- Jitter Mod: After shooting, it rapidly auto reload the bullets, this mode is to reload a small amount of bullets for rapid respond in combat (best for shotgun weapon)
- Jump shot: You are able to jump and throw the grenade more further
More PlayStation 3 News...
lol why would you need that. i guess it would be great for gamers with disabilities.
I like the colored sticks... and I feel awkward typing that.
Well i guess it would be fun to use these features like if you wanna experience something new / too lazy to the original sometimes it would be great for me