Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Video: Nintendo Wii GameCube Backup iSOLoader POC Arrives

Although many have sold their Nintendo GameCube to upgrade to a Wii console, according to crediar the GameCube homebrew scene isn't dead as demonstrated in a Starfox Assault backup proof-of-concept iSOLoader video below!

Back when I owned a GameCube, you needed a mod-chip and could only run backup games burned to disc so it appears things have come along over the years on Nintendo's next-gen machine.

The POC video's caption simply reads: "The impossible just became possible!"

Finally, HERE is the USBGecko Log for those curious how it works. Check out the video below and long live the Nintendo GameCube!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Video: Nintendo Wii GameCube Backup iSOLoader POC Arrives

This isn't really Gamecube hombrew, since it's a Gamecube ISO loader for the Wii. Hopefully we can see something similar to Covefloader, but for GC games in the future

I hear ya... I also moved it to the Wii section as I accidently stuck it in the GameCube one. In any case, long live the GameCube!

Big Grin

Good ol' Starfox!

Do a barrel roll!!!